Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Scare-O-Ween 2016

New Terror

I'm watching the Haunt Master building his new terror for this year's haunt, Vamps is gonna love it when he wakes from his slumber.
Back to the top

You are so right. Vamps is going to love it.  Did you see the special crate delivery that came in on Friday?  It had holes in the side!  Any ideas what was inside?  I saw the Haunt Master locking the crate in the garage but couldn't see anything. The Haunt Master is being real secretive. Time to spill the  intestines or I'm going to get ya Lil Brother. 

Last edit: by Morticia

Back to the top

Hey all,

I was swinging on my favorite swing and saw the Haunt Master taking a pig in the garage. The next thing I heard was a squealing pig. I'm not sure what's in there but it sounded awfully hungry. I hope he keeps that thing locked up!
Back to the top

:shake: OH NO!

As I look into my crystal ball I see nothing but darkness and screams in the future.
Back to the top

Hey there my creepers!

I just got into town and noticed there's not much set up in the front yard.  What's going on?  AND WHY IS THE GARAGE OFF LIMITS??  I leave for vacation for a month working on my tan and come back to chaos.
Back to the top

Has anyone seen LilBrother lately?  If you see him, warn him that I'm looking for him.
Back to the top

To My Creatures of the Night,

As always it's going to be another great year.  I know everyone is eager to find out what the new terror is for this year's haunt.  We will have a private unveiling when Vamps wakes on the full moon.  I'm sure everyone will be there.

Also, Morticia leave LilBrother alone.

I'll see everyone on Sunday.

Last edit: by Haunt Master

Back to the top

Thanks Haunt Master I've been hiding in the cemetery. I see you have completed the new terror. Are you sure you haven't over done it?  I don't like that HUGE creature, he looks at me like he looks at those pigs… Dinner!

I know you are still looking for volunteers and I found a few more to work the haunt.

See you at Vamps coffin on Sunday. 
Back to the top

What's going on Gang?  The Haunt Master dug me up last night so I can enjoy the fun this year.  Now can anyone fill me in on what's in the garage?  As we came through the backdoor there was a horrible growl.  It scared half the dirt of my bones I tell ya.  
Back to the top

Good Evening to All,

The Hunters Moon this year was magnificent.  Waking on such a marvelous night to prepare for the Haunt makes me wish every full moon would be so spectacular.  This is the 1st of 3, a perfect ending for 2016.

It didn't help light the darkness of the haunt's new terror.  The Haunt Master has talked about building this for sooo many years!  I can't believe he finally created it for this year's haunt.  

I NEED TO WARN EVERYONE… THAT DOOR WILL NOT KEEP YOU SAFE.  DON'T TURN ON YOUR LIGHTS AS IT WILL BRING DANGER TO YOU.  WHATEVER YOU DO KEEP MOVING, DON'T TURN AROUND, DON'T RUN AND STAY VERY CLOSE TO YOUR GROUP.  

Do this may keep you safe; if not, you won't feel much pain before you are devoured.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.